|Job Title:||Senior Auditor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 10:40|
Your new company
Your new company is a global leader in the Construction Consulting sector, operating across the globe in a variety of industries and sectors. They have a large Internal Audit team of 20 people - and they love to bring future leaders in at an early stage and help them develop. As part of that, they are now hiring for a Senior Internal Auditor job in their London office, to report to their Senior IA Manager, and a dotted line to the Head of Audit.
Your new role
Your new role will play an integral part in the Internal Audit team and will provide an excellent opportunity to learn the business globally. You will work closely with the Head of Audit, and Senior Audit Managers, and be part of a large team who is responsible for executing internal audits at company offices globally. Travel is 30-40% on an international basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute internal audit reviews and testing according to the Internal Audit annual plan, including fieldwork testing, documentation of results and completion of work papers in accordance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Assist in the preparation of the IA audit programs to be used in current and future audits.
- Identify risks associated with the processes under review.
- Determine financial policies and procedures compliance.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and makes improvement recommendations.
- Review evidence of management action plan implementations.
- Assist in preparation of draft audit reports for audit management review.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in internal or external audit experience, either from a Top 4 firm or a multinational company. You will also need to be a fluent English speaker, plus 1 of the following languages: Spanish, French, German or Mandarin.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Senior Manager - Not For Profit (Happy to talk flexible working)
53000 - 75000
Group Accountant *Big 4 ACA*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits