|Job Title:||Senior Auditor|
|Salary:||8000 - 14000|
|Contact Name:||Sidra Maher|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 06:06|
-Playing a leading role in mobilization of available resources through scheduling and prioritizing different audit engagements ranging from planning, execution and finalization,
- Planning of financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives preparing audit programs. Developing the audit strategy, all within the Crowe Mak Audit Methodology, and using technology tools such as CaseWare,
- Ensuring and reviewing that audit assignments are conducted in accordance with the International Auditing Standards, regulatory and legal requirements, audit plan and Professional Code of Ethics through providing real time supervision and review of files.
- Attending meetings with companies’ owners regarding audit planning and material issues concerning accounting practices in the organizations. Providing additional help and guidance to clients through a management letter by highlighting key risk areas supported by implications and recommendations.
- Ensuring to achieve individual budgets and business plan/performance objectives
- Involved in group reporting, coordination with group auditors in UK, Singapore and Netherlands)
- Provided training to other staff on assigned topics by management in training session.
- Attending new client inquiries and attending meetings with the prospective clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
£28000 - £32000 per annum + study support and benefits
Personal Tax Semi Senior
£20000 - £26000 per annum + + optional study support package
Insurance Senior Managers Leeds
Senior Accountant / Manager
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £42000 per annum