|Job Title:||Senior Auditor|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Relocation Package (visa, flights, temporary accomodation, relocation advisor)|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Manoharan|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 00:04|
Deloitte NZ brings together more than 1400 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand's largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters.
Our People and Culture make this a great place to work. Each of us is unique and valued for that, among the best and brightest in the business, and takes pride in our own achievements and the success of others. The culture is about inclusion, collaboration, high performance, and opportunity. All this translates into the best environment in which to drive your career forward.
Destination New Zealand- Dunedin
Dunedin is one of the world’s great small cities and is known as the Edinburgh of the South. It’s a vibrant city with a connected community feel, Dunedin offers an appealing lifestyle. It’s the second largest city in the South Island and the principal city in the Otago region.
Dunedin is a well-known destination for university students and the population swells during term time to more than 125,000. The community embraces and celebrates its cultural diversity, with strong historical ties to the Chinese community and Dunedin’s sister city Edinburgh.
If you enjoy the outdoors and still want to be involved in urban life, Dunedin is a perfect option. The region offers scenic beauty with plenty of bush walks, gold, surfing, fishing, horse riding and mountain-biking.
Our Dunedin team are looking for Assurance & Advisory Supervisors/Field Managers with three or more years practical experience in providing audit and assurance services in a Chartered Accounting environment. We anticipate candidates will either have a professional qualification (i.e. CA or equivalent) or will be working towards this.
We provide a full range of services to our predominantly corporate, private, and public sector market throughout wider New Zealand. We will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside a number of the region's largest and most successful businesses and enterprises. You will gain exposure to a wide range of industries and have opportunities to contribute to projects on a national basis.
• 3+ years audit experience (ideally from the Big 4)
• CA (or equivalent) qualified, or working towards a qualification.
• Demonstrated ability with IFRS and the International / NZ accounting standards environment.
• Very strong analytical and numerical skills combined with sound excel skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proven ability to lead audit teams and work effectively in a team environment.
• Well-developed research and problem solving skills.
• Experience in EMS is preferred
You will develop your skills in:
• Presenting findings and recommending/implementing advice
• Reviewing written advice, reports, memoranda and/or other relevant deliverables
• Analytical thinking and problem solving; making recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy
• Understanding of audit and risk advisory issues and stakeholder needs to address complex problems
• Positively influencing clients, teams, and individuals positively by building relationships and communicating effectively.
• Delivering exceptional client service; maximising results while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
What we offer
• Professional development opportunities.
• Time to create unique career experiences.
• An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe.
• The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance your personal / family commitments.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter. For further details please contact Sharon Manoharan on 09 303 0728.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's