Senior Audit Manager/Associate Partner - Top 20 Firm
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager/Associate Partner - Top 20 Firm|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nadia Atanasova|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 11:00|
Senior Audit Manager/ Associate Partner - Top 20 Firm
Salary - up to £70,000 + great benefits
Location - Farnborough
A fast-growing and progressive Top 20 accountancy practice is urgently recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager/ Associate Partner to join their busy audit department in Farnborough. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and work in a highly reputable firm near your home.
The firm has an excellent reputation in the market and offers amazing career progression opportunities. Managing the audit team, you will be working with friendly, ambitious and motivated colleagues who often engage in social events.
As the Senior Audit Manager/ Associate Partner you will be:
- Overseeing the delivery of audit and accounts assignments across a large portfolio of clients from a range of industry sectors including manufacturing, financial services, hospitality and subsidiaries of large international companies
- Leading the largest and most complex assignments and reviewing completed audit files
- Taking active part in Business Development and building long lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Coaching and mentoring team of committed and hardworking staff at various stages of their careers
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude in handling complex situations and managing challenges
To succeed in this challenging and rewarding Senior Audit Manager position, you need to be an ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Audit Manager with similar experience within a UK-based accountancy practice. As the Senior Audit Manager/ Associate Partner, you need to demonstrate your confidence in leading and managing the whole audit process for clients of various sizes.
You will be working closely with clients and members of the team and you need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to synthesise complex information in a simple and succinct manner.
This is a gratifying role, which would suit an ambitious and driven Senior Audit Manager, who is able to work under pressure and prioritise the workload to ensure deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Top 20 accountancy practice. If you are a Senior Audit Manager who wants to join a progressive and ambitious firm, do not hesitate to get in touch! Contact Nadia Atanasova today!
0207 269 6326
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £45000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Audit and Accounts Manager - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £57000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior – Live Role
42000 - 48000
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits