Senior Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 15:05|
We are looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Senior Audit Manager to join our expanding Devon audit team. This role can be based from either our Plymouth or Exeter offices.
Throughout 2020, we’ve continued to win more clients and have recruited a record number of people. This role will be key in helping us to achieve our ambitious growth plans as we move into 2021 and beyond.
Recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for five consecutive years and ranked 4.6/5* on Glassdoor, you will play a pivotal role in one of the UK’s most forward thinking and progressive accountancy practices.
You might be a proven Audit Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or a Senior Audit Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
This role can be recruited on a full or part time basis, with plenty of opportunities for the successful applicant to work from home.
This role will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to our Devon Audit Team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of Corporate, NFP, and Charity audit engagements
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Fleur Lewis; Audit Partner or Nathan Coughlin; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's