21 days ago
Vistra is looking to recruit a qualified ACA or ACCA Senior Audit Manager with significant audit exposure, 5 plus years of post-qualification experience within a professional practice environment including the managing of a portfolio of audit clients, to join their team of 20 out their Reading office – “Nortons Assurance Limited”.
The position involves working within the existing team to manage statutory audits for typically internationally focused companies largely operating in the technology sector. The role will suit a manager level candidate looking to step into a more senior and challenging role.
We believe in work life balance, and in flexible working, so if you are looking for a role and company that offers you something more rewarding and wholesome then please do reach out!
- To become integral to the management team of the department involved in planning, budgeting and scheduling work
- To manage a portfolio of international high-profile clients
- Working with the audit team to manage external audits under UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
- To be involved in training of the audit team
Line manager to 3-4 staff including performance appraisals and ongoing support
To provide technical support to the team and the wider Vistra accounting team
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 5 plus years of post-qualification experience of working in practice
- Experience of managing of a portfolio of audit clients
- Strong Microsoft office skills – Excel and Word
- Ability to pick up with ease new systems and working practices
- Knowledge of CaseWare accounting software, but not essential
- Previous line management experience
- Enthusiastic and driven to improve themselves
- Significant amount of audit experience whilst training in a top 20 firm
- Technically excellent
- Experience of training staff
- Capable of motivating and encouraging a team
- Has a can-do attitude and hands on approach