Senior Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£Highly Competitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 15:37|
Are you a motivated Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager looking to play an integral role within one of Bristol’s top employers?
Joining Bishop Fleming will allow you to do exactly that! Fresh off the back of being named Britain’s Best Business at the British Chamber of Commerce awards, we are now looking to recruit an additional Senior Audit Manager to join our expanding audit team.
You might be a proven Audit Manager who is looking to step up and progress their career or a Senior Audit Manager who is looking for new challenge within an environment that will enable you to reach your potential.
Working from our brand-new flagship Bristol office which is designed with agile and flexible working firmly in mind, you will be part of an innovative and forward-thinking business that continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors and the local market.
Come and be part of a firm which understands the importance of its people having a healthy work-life balance whilst providing you with countless opportunities to develop your career further. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly within an organisation that is continually looking to innovate.
Joining at a time where we have recently won a large number of new and exciting audit clients, this role will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to our Bristol and Bath Audit Team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading, planning and delivering a broad range of NFP, Charity and Corporate audit engagements
- Executing assurance engagements from planning to completion for statutory and group reporting
- Coaching and developing our trainees into becoming accomplished business advisors
- Monitoring budgets and agreeing fees for each assignment
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients across sectors
- Great People Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at all levels
- A strong desire to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ria Burridge; Audit Partner or Simon Morrison; Audit Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's