65000 - 75000 plus great benefits and work environment
22 days ago
Are you an ambitious ACA Manager who is interested in making a move to work close to home in a dynamic, democratic and forward thinking firm? Excellent benefits and a top end Surrey salary are on offer in an environment where flexible working is strongly promoted.
Would you enjoy working in a Senior Manager capacity overseeing the Audit team and reviewing Accounts work also? Reporting directly to the Partners who will allow you the flexibility to work autonomously within this large, Independent firm. The leadership team is open and engaged, fostering a culture where sucess is based on merit rather than time in service.
You may have previously enjoyed a successful career in Audit and are returning to work after a break, or currently work for a large firm in town and need the technical diversity but the locally based opportunity – or you may wish to leave your current firm having reached a glass ceiling. Audit skills are essential as the firm have some Groups and privately owned businesses of a significant size. However, the client skills and internal review experience is critically important also.
The firm have experienced significant Audit wins over the last two-year period and are aiming for continued sustainable growth so you will be motivated to work in a changing environment where all the senior staff are client facing.
The firm are well placed for continued growth being based in a region which is an exciting one in which to do business; most of the clients are relatively locally based and in London although the role will predominantly be based in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Partners with the review of the team’s Audit offering
- Working as a valued advisor to the firm’s portfolio of clients so they can control their businesses and achieve their ambitions.
- Review of the compliance work and review of the first draft of the statutory accounts of a wide range of clients
- Plenty of staff interaction including active ACA studiers and qualified team members where appropriate
The role will be an exciting one for you if:
- You are an ambitious ACA with a number of years Post Qualifying experience and strong Audit background
- You are looking to engineer working locally however still maintain some very interesting client work
Your rewards will be:
- A salary very much geared to you and your current achievements and technical skill set
- A career opportunity to work in Senior Management and carve a new role within the firm
- 25 days holiday
The salary band of £65,000 - £75,000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide. Commutable across Surrey with excellent rail links, road connections and parking.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.