Senior Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £84800 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 11:35|
Your new company
My client is a regulatory body based in Central London. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new role
To conduct audit file reviews and inspections of firm-wide procedures at big four, mid-tier, international and/or public-sector firms (with the majority of time typically being spent reviewing FTSE 350 audits at the big 4 firms). Depending on specialism, all or a significant part of the role may focus on a particular industry sector (e.g. bank audits).
To lead/ participate in other projects as required
- Responsible for the undertaking of audit inspection work.
- Able to make sound decisions about the significance of issues arising on inspections.
- Commitment to improving audit quality through the inspection process.
- You will be a qualified accountant with significant experience at senior manager level or above in the audit profession in the audits of listed and other public interest entities (Five plus years, of post qualification experience in audit)
- Strong technical auditing and accounting skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £84,800 per annum, dependent on experience, including an excellent benefits package which includes flexible working and a generous pension contribution.
What you need to do now
In order to be considered, please apply ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager & Lead Auditor
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35475 - £42831 per annum + Pension, Healthcare
Audit Principal (equivalent to Assistant Manager in most audit firms)
£52,629 -£63,868 per annum
Audit Principal (equivalent to Assistant Manager grade in most audit firms)
Newcastle upon Tyne
£42,660- £57,929 per annum
£41,000 - 50,425 per year + 15% market salary supplement
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum