Senior Associate - Expat Tax
|Job Title:||Senior Associate - Expat Tax|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Dennis|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 17:00|
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in managing a diverse portfolio of clients. You'll be working in a rapidly expanding team with ambitious growth plans.
The client is a Top 10 firm with a global network operating in a number of countries with offices worldwide. This is a fast growing company and they want to help you achieve your personal and professional ambitions. They consider themselves to be a people-powered business and pride themselves on the quality of those people.
- Support teams on both compliance and advisory work
- Preparation of tax returns
- Conducting arrival and departure tax consultations
- Preparing draft advice and assisting the engagement teams in preparing draft invoices and chasing debtors.
- A good grounding in expatriate tax knowledge
- Experience in helping to manage client engagements.
- Experience of conducting tax consultations as well as dealing with assignees on a day to day basis
- Experience of assisting client teams in managing their financials and risk.
- Relevant financial qualification
- The opportunity to work for an inclusive and empowering culture that encourages people to 'be themselves'
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Manage your own portfolio
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax - Senior Associate
£42000 - £50000 per annum + progression
Associate Tax Director
Senior Audit Associate
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Tax Senior Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum