14 days ago
Duff & Phelps
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
- Assist litigation support assignments
- Support the project directors/leaders in providing technical accounting advice to lawyers in order to help progress cases
- Support the project directors/leaders in assisting clients with their investigations into fraud or other financial issues
- Project manage small cases or elements of larger cases
- Excellent academics and recently qualified at ACA or equivalent level, first time passes would be desirable.
- Experience working in disputes would be desirable
- A practice background but looking to grow your career in a more specialist environment
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving, as well as being able to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyse large volumes of data
- The ability to explain complex, technical issues in an understandable manner to lawyers and lay parties
- Excellent drafting and/or expert report writing skills
- The ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus
- Proficiency in a European language in addition to English would be desirable