Civil Service Pension Scheme
21 days ago
This Senior Advisor Debt & Finance will provide authoritative advice and analysis on regulatory finance matters, particularly in the development of the cost of capital strategy for the organisation's latest price control.
Our client is an independent regulatory organisation who play a crucial role in making sure that energy markets work in the interest of consumers, both now and in the future
The Senior Advisor Debt & Finance will be responsible for a number of responsibilities including:
- Contribute to the determination of the cost of capital , particularly in relation to the cost of debt, but also with consideration of cost of equity and gearing.
- Contribute to the assessment of financeability of the companies finance proposals for the price control, including engagement with rating agencies and City analysts.
- Experience of working with or within Credit Rating Agencies
- Authority on regulatory finance and economics issues such as cost of capital, finance-ability, tax, depreciation, pensions and indexation
- Experience of working with investors and/or rating agencies;
- Has gravitas and credible with analysts and investors in the City, and with regulated companies within industry;
- Familiarity with financial, economic and accounting measures, including net present value concepts, economic depreciation, valuation, credit rating criteria and returns on capital employed
- Degree-level qualification, numerate and financially literate.
- Application deadline: 18 May
- Sfit date: 19 May
- Interview dates: w/c 1 June
- Smart and Flexible Working options
- Civil Service pension membership
- Up to 30 days' annual leave after 2 years
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loan
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Enhanced maternity /paternity pay
- Subsidised Gym
"Utilities, Senior Advisor Debt & Finance , London, Public Sector and Government"