Senior Accounts Manager - West End Accountancy Firm
|Job Title:||Senior Accounts Manager - West End Accountancy Firm|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Davis|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 08:41|
Firm: Media Specialists
Location: West End
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Clients: Media and Entertainment
Are you an Accounts Manager looking for your next step up? Does working with Media and Entertainment clients sound of interest?
Our client, a media specialists accountancy firm in London are seeking an Accounts Senior Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for directly managing the accountancy needs of the clients, whilst ensuring that the high standard the firm is renowned for is maintained.
The successful candidate will directly manage a portfolio of clients and be able to demonstrate the knowledge to make decisions without director level input. In addition to this, they will actively manage a team of approximately 10 staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing financial statements and corporation tax returns for the final Partner review.
- Reviewing management accounts and VAT returns for sending to clients.
- Managing the bookkeeping and VAT affairs of your clients.
- Be able to hold meetings without a Partner and be able to communicate with clients on their affairs.
- Be the first point of contact for clients.
- Be responsible for delegating work between staff.
- Assisting junior staff members of staff with their career development.
The successful candidate:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Have similar experience within a UK practice firm.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as Manager within another practice.
- Have knowledge of international trade practices.
- Good knowledge of accountancy softwares, including CCH, Xero and Sage.
If you are seeking Senior Accounts Manager roles in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's