Senior Accounting Professional
|Job Title:||Senior Accounting Professional|
|Salary:||50000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Anna Kemp|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 17:20|
Wilton require an experienced and positive Senior Accounting Professional to develop the Accounting function, successfully delivering our services strategy and providing excellence in client relationship management.
Our vision is to be ‘best in class’, providing an unrivalled service to our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level technically excellent advice and identifying opportunities for all Wilton businesses, adding value to the clients’ experience.
The post-holder will be producing and reviewing statutory financial accounts for client companies and Trusts in many jurisdictions, providing advice to high-level clients on accounting matters, and assisting with the training and development of staff in the team.
Job Title: Senior Accounting Professional
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Hours Per Week: Full-time
Accountabilities / Competencies
Client Service Management
- Being attentive to clients’ needs, delivering on promises but also successfully managing expectations.
- Assisting the management of the Accounting Services team, to perform in line with agreed SLAs.
- Offering sector-specific, multi-jurisdictional (where required) tailored advice and guidance to clients.
- Account management of your portfolio of high and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Delivering according to SLAs and engagement letters, to high quality and in a timely manner.
- Providing high level accounting services, including preparation of accounts, looking after and developing client relationship and providing value added advice.
- Working collaboratively with other departments including tax, legal, investments and pensions to provide a comprehensive service to clients.
- Aid in producing, reviewing and finalising accounts within 3 months of year end.
- Working collaboratively with auditors in completing audits.
- Fully accountable for your own:
- utilisation of 1,500 hours per annum, delivering value to clients.
- efficient billing and maintenance of your work and progress.
- cash collection of all your clients, to ensure they are paid within the agreed payment terms.
- Working capital management to include control of work in progress, billing and cash collection.
Leadership & Management
- Leading from the front and role-modelling technical capability, relationship management, efficiency and quality.
- Developing talent and providing robust and supportive management of junior staff.
- Assume ownership of the deliverables across your areas of responsibility.
- Strong collaborative skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with all subject matter experts and stakeholders across Wilton.
- Ability to deliver in line with Wilton’s Service Level Agreements, providing high quality service to our clients.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills with high attention to detail - able to write reports and interpret relevant data.
- Strong IT skills – able to effectively use Wilton’s current IT suite
- Ability to be discrete and maintain necessary confidentiality in undertaking of the role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- PQE of at least 3 years.
- Audit practising certificate holder (desirable).
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Experience of success in a managerial role with the ability to demonstrate strong people management skills (desirable).
- Experience of audits, property, manufacturing, regulated financial services, captive insurance and luxury asset management would be advantageous.
- Up to date with technological developments and integration.
- Experience of working at a strategic level and successfully managing change or implementing new ways of working would be beneficial.
- Driven by results and the delivery of a quality service.
- Strong belief and investment in good client service practices.
- Leading from the front approach, with the inclination to “roll up their sleeves” and role model behaviours.
- Self starter who can take initiative.
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to motivate and inspire.
- Collaborative worker willing to share and promote the success of others.
What we offer
- Attractive pension package.
- Life assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance from day one, with enhanced cover for wellbeing – including a point systems for free cinema tickets, coffee and more.
- Regular socials and sponsored events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Operations - Professional Services
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Client Manager - Professional Accountancy Practice
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£42,000 - £44,000