Senior Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Accounting Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Richard Tonkin|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 14:49|
A superb Senior Accounting Manager role has arisen with in a large, listed Technology group based in West London.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to exclusively partner a growing, listed Technology/IT multinational.
Based out of their modern offices in West London they are in a period of sustained organic and acquisitional growth.
The Senior Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the IFRS accounting for the group including analysis, insight and support
- Facilitate accounting treatments on transactions
- Deliver USGAAP, SOX and IFRS requirements
- Updating tax and controlling teams with latest treatments
- Support M&A activities
- Business impact analysis
The successful candidate will likely be/have:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant from a top practice
- Large public international clients
- Strong IFRS technical accounting knowledge
- Experience within industry within a group function would be advantageous
The Senior Accounting Manager position comes with a competitive base salary and package. The business also offer dynamic working practices.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accounting Manager
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Manager, Accounting Advisory and Policy
West London, London
Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000