Senior Accounting & Financial Control Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Accounting & Financial Control Manager|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samuel White|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 16:33|
A key finance role supporting a groups financial control function of a leading business based here in Bristol
Your new company
This technology business are leading innovation across the UK. Based in Central Bristol, they are now looking for a senior individual to support its financial controls and assurance team.
Your new role
This is a key role supporting and driving design, delivery and reporting of the controls and compliance programmes across the groups function. As an integral part of the business, day to day you will be tasked with:
- Supporting the maintenance of the financial controls framework, setting related policies and guidelines.
- Maintain and improve the risk framework and providing oversight, supporting and challenging the business where required.
- You will support on various transformation programmes in developing relevant financial controls.
- Provide support and deliver communications and training to other business units.
- Directly influence senior stakeholders across the business and support change where required.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience in a similar role will lead to your success. You should be a qualified accountant with recent risk and controls experience. You should have recent internal or external audit experience while be able to business partner at an executive level. You should also ideally have SAP experience and be able to demonstrate strong experience with SOX compliance.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a competitive salary along with other benefits. The client are based in central Bristol but offering flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's