|Job Title:||Senior Accountants|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 10:00|
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint Senior Accountants to their Jersey office.
- Prepare accounts from records maintained by the client or client manager
- Compile complex financial and other statements and reports using basic data
- Supervise multiple concurrent engagements with professional staff and direct the preparation and completion of reports, accounts and financial statements
- Advise a mixed client portfolio
- Ensure assignments are run within budget, time and resource requirements
- Mentor assistants by counselling and assisting them in the management of all aspects of their work lives and in obtaining their career objectives
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA or equivalent
- Accounts experience
- Must be an EU national due to immigration restrictions
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email Channelislands@reachinternational.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's