£55000 - £60000 per annum
27 days ago
Senior Accountant (with Tax) - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT are an international and wealthy Real Estate investment company with their European HQ based in Central London and with an AUM exceeding c£2 Billion. They have a significant market presence within commercial real estate and invest in prime global locations and their vision is to be at the forefront of the management and development of commercial solutions by being recognised as an international market leader. Our Client now seek a Qualified Accountant with real estate background and tax exposure to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join their central finance team. THE ROLE will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Take ownership of the European Portfolio's reporting requirements.
- Managing the quarterly accounts/tax cycles as well as year-end processes including statutory accounting requirements.
- Provide relevant and proactive financial analysis on a monthly basis to support the senior management team in decision making and cost control.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties on accounting, taxation, asset management, property management or business related matters.
- Involved in internal control and process improvements.
- Preparation and review of VAT returns, ATED returns, Non-resident Landlord Tax Returns and corporation tax returns.
- Preparing P11Ds and PSAs.
- Supervise, liaise and provide external auditors with relevant financial information regarding subsidiaries and consolidation in order to properly complete the external audit.
- Detailed review of property capital allowance entitlements and claims.
- Researching technical queries on accounting & tax matters.
- Special Projects as needed.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will have an accountancy ACA or ACCA (or similar); CTA may also be considered. Additionally, you should also be able to demonstrate solid accounting and tax experience in a real estate and holding company environment with exposure to 'best' practice in handling subsidiary/intercompany quarterly and statutory reporting. You will also possess demonstrable Tax experience including ATED and VAT returns; non-resident landlord tax and P11Ds etc. Commercial Real Estate exposure would be seen as a distinct advantage. This is a good opportunity to work in a social, vibrant and energetic office.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook