£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Working for one of the UKs leading transport companies, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant who is looking to work in the transport sector.
The company have strong long term contracts and are looking for a qualified professional to manage a team. Ideally professionals will be proven leaders with ability to influence and work commercially with the business operations
The role will report into an HQ group finance director and will be working in an operational office.
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including commentary
- Budgets vs actuals - presenting findings
- Working with systems and business partner teams Identify and implement process improvements
- Suggest changes and take responsibility!
- ACA / ACCA /CIMA
- Experience in the transport sector
- Strong communication
- Ability to work with non finance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.