Senior Accountant / Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant / Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 13:12|
Qualified Practice accountant job in Peterborough, with reputable firm.
Hays Public Practice are recruiting a Qualified Practice Accountant for their client, a well known and highly reputable firm in Peterborough.
Reporting into the partner, this progressive and challenging role will see you being responsible for working on a shared and varied portfolio. You will be key in ensuring accurate and high-quality advice and working together with other team members to deliver a high-quality service to all the firms' clients.
You will be supported in deepening your own technical specialism, widening your market knowledge, and continuing to develop your technical skills as you develop and progress.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Involvement in planning of assignments and allocating/delegating tasks to junior members of the team,
- Review of financial statements prepared by trainees/analysts,
- Computation of complex personal and corporation tax assignments and the submission of the relevant returns with HMRC,
- Effective provision of tax planning advice to clients,
- Preparation of financial statements for FRS 102 and more complex FRS 102 1A companies and groups,
- Producing complete files to a consistently good standard to meet legislation and compliance requirements,
- Review of VAT returns,
- Responsibility for auditing companies and charities, including planning, review and finalisation,
- Supporting senior associates and partners with special work as required including company valuations, tax planning and HMRC enquiries,
- Motivating, coaching and encouraging the team.
Rewards and benefits
Competitive salary and benefits package along with strong career progression, ongoing training and support.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£28000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
£32000 - £37000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum