£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Accountant/Auditor - NW London Firm of Chartered Accountants - Competitive Salary
Your new company
A successful, independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Senior Accountant/Auditor to join the firms Audit & Accounts department. The accountancy firm offers audit, accounting and tax advice as well as consultancy and advisory services to a number of clients ranging from high net worth individuals and start-ups through to large corporate businesses. The accountancy firm is experiencing growth hence the need to recruit.
Your new role
In your new role as a Senor Accountant/Auditor you will work on a number of accounting and audit assignments on behalf of a number of clients. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare statutory accounts for a number of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, typically in accordance with FRS102.
- Review statutory and management accounts prepared by juniors
- Prepare corporation tax returns
- Leading audits from planning and preparation through to completion whilst supervising a small team of juniors. (only 20% of the role)
- Reviewing VAT returns and bookkeeping assignments.
- Acting as a point of contact for client enquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with current practice experience. You will be confident in preparing complex accounts and reviewing more basic accounts as well as leading audits from start to finish. You will be confident in supervising small teams of juniors and providing review points where necessary.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000. The firm offers dress down Fridays, healthcare insurance and various social activities outside of the office. The accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth so there is a real opportunities to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.