£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + working from home
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Accountant job AAT ACCA QBE Full Time or Part Time. Remote Working Basingstoke
Your new company
My client is a privately owned accountancy practice on the outskirts of Basingstoke. They have a rapidly expanding client base and are growing year on year. The majority of new business is derived from referrals from client within respective sectors. There is an opportunity for a qualified accountant to join their team. This role may be on a full time or part time basis and is 95% remote working!
Your new role
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will assist in the accountancy compliance work for a portfolio of clients
- Assist in the creation of financial statements under FRS102, FRS102 1a and FRS105
- File accounts on companies house
- Complete business tax computations as needed
- Operate in a client facing capacity, liaising on queries
- Liaise with the bookkeeping team as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACCA qualified or equivalent, AAT qualified with significant post qualification experience, or will be qualified by experience. This role is flexible and can suit someone in semi-retirement looking to work 3 days a week, or for a dynamic individual who would like to share in the long term development of the business
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with the role predominantly home based. Office visits are required for internal and client meetings as necessary. A salary of up to £50,000 is available depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.