Senior Accountant - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant - Real Estate|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 17:39|
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - Real Estate. Our Client is a Real Estate investment company based in Central London. They are located in Central London and focus on the Commercial Rea Estate market. They are a market leader that implements stable commercial solution. They are seeking a Senior Accountant to join the London team and support the finance team.
The Role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Taking ownership of the reporting requirements for the UK Portfolio.
- Managing the quarterly accounts cycles and year-end processes.
- Providing insightful financial analysis in for use by senior management in decision making and cost control.
- Coordinating with internal.//external parties regarding accounting, taxation asset management, property management and business matters.
- Conducting regular account reconciliations and analysis.
- Monitoring bank accounts as well as treasury.
- Ensuring payments are made in a timely manner and in line with company policy.
- Supervising and communicating with external auditors.
- Identifying/suggesting business improvements.
The Person - You will have a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) as well as 3-5 years in an accounting function within Real Estate. You must be able to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and have a strong knowledge of IFRS, internal controls and financial reporting and possess strong communication skills. The company offers excellent work and life balance.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Accountant - Real Estate
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Real Estate Fund Analyst - London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Financial Controller - Family Office - Real Estate
£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Discretionary Bonus
40000 - 55000