£65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
16 days ago
12 + Months
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
The role will be responsible for designing and developing the Group's internal controls framework, the governance and monitoring of financial controls, documentation of risks and controls, training of a wide range of stakeholders and providing deliverables and liaising with the Group's auditors.
This is a hands-on, pivotal role and an excellent opportunity for a driven finance professional with plenty of scope to add value and implement and maintain a robust control framework.
Main duties include:
● Responsibility for coaching and overseeing the work of one part-qualified accountant
● Responsibility for design improvements, ongoing maintenance and monitoring of Group's Financial Controls Framework
● Responsibility for working across Finance, and the wider business, to deliver training and embed processes and controls
● Presenting to Senior Finance Leadership in relation to Financial Controls
● Identifying control deficiencies and leading on the design and delivery of remediation plans
● Inputting into the vision for future development of the Group's financial control environment
Key skills & experience required:
* Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience of implementing and/or monitoring a financial control framework
* Recent experience in a fast paced PLC environment
* Experience coaching other and leading by example
* Natural desire to drive change and efficiencies
* Confident and credible communicator, can use gravitas to influence and enact change
* Proactive approach to work, competent problem solver
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented financial controls professional to join a phenomenal business that will provide an unrivalled environment of growth and progression in the future.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.