|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2021 17:29|
Senior Accountant / supervisor job with growing firm in Stowmarket. Genuine opportunity to progress to Partner
Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a progressive and expanding accountancy practice in Stowmarket.
This role will see you managing a diverse portfolio of clients, working directly with the partners, learning, and refining your accounting and business skills and enabling you to progress to your full potential. You will also play a key role within the firm of coordinating and managing workflow and supervising the team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Compiles financial information, prepares accounts, tax returns, payroll data as required, ensuring appropriate delegation of work to other team members
- Tax management including Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
- Support business planning and audit processes.
- Works to ensure compliance in all financial transactions
- Ensures files are indexed, verified and available in accordance with company policies, industry standards and legal regulations
- Ensures files are reviewed, amended, and agreed according to client requirements and the approval of the relevant partner.
- Actively works to develop new client business
- Meets with clients as required and answers client telephone enquiries, resolves client issues with reference to Partners as required.
- Supports and supervise junior members of the team.
- Competitive salary
- benefits package
- career progression
For the complete job specification or to discuss the role in more detail please contact Cara Whyte at Hays 07502377206
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's