£50000 - £60000 per annum
19 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join a boutique real estate and property business based in central London.
My client is a prestigious real-estate firm based in central London. They manage property on behalf of a sovereign wealth fund and the portfolio is typically a mix of residential, commercial and leisure assets. As a business, they are in good shape and they are investing in new properties which will therefore come with new SPVs etc and hence the reason for this vacancy. Whilst they are a relatively small team they all get on and have a great team ethos aswell.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation/assistance with management accounts (inc. income statements, balance sheet and cashflow statements)
- Processing month end and other ad-hoc journals
- Assistance with preparation of budgets
- Assistance with preparation of statutory accounts and year end audits
- Preparation of ad hoc internal reports as and when required
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Inputting electronic bank payments
- Posting sales and purchase invoices
The successful Senior Accountant will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to produce management accounts & year-end accounts
- Property sector exposure desirable
- Comfortable working in a small office environment
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping packages
- Sage50 experience an advantage
Basic salary of between £50,000 to £60,000 & benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, discretionary bonus scheme, health cash plan, employee discount platform.