|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Location:||North West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Tattersall|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 14:43|
This Senior Accountant role is a 12 month Fixed term contract within the North West London Area.
The successful candidate will be involved with the management and development of the finance department to support growth.
The client we are working with who are based in North West London are a subsidiary of one of the world's largest transport companies which has been awarded multiple prestigious transport awards.
The successful Senior Accountant will be supporting and assisting the Financial Controller with day to day management, planning and execution of the strategies.
Some of the key responsibilities will include, but not restricted to:
- Looking after Management accounts
- Balance sheet analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Complex ledger reconciliation
The successful Candidate who will undertake this Senior Accountant role will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Experience in a mid to large company (high turnovers)
- Able to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Team player to encourage and drive performance
- As a minimum- Intermediate level Excel
- Experience with Oracle would be desirable
On offer for the suitable candidate will be a competitive salary and opportunity to gain fantastic experience within a great team who will support and drive you to achieve.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant - French or Dutch Speaker
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £375 per day + inside IR35
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Very Generous Benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum