|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 08:56|
Currently recruiting for a Qualified Senior Accountant to join an established charity based in Gloucestershire.
The Senior Accountant will work as a member of the Corporate Finance Team and have overall responsibility for the production of the financial accounts for two separate entities.
- Production of the monthly financial statements pack
- Responsible for the recording and enforcement of financial standards, policies, procedures and reporting timetables.
- Assist in the preparation of business plans for fundraising bids and new developments.
- Complete monthly management accounts of all entites, liaising with other key stakeholders.
- Prepare consolidated monthly accounts wit variance analysis.
- Support the delivery of the annual statutory financial statements
- Maintain an overview of all ledgers for each entity.
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record in a similar role, any experience of working within a Trust or Charity will be a distinct advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
pension and holiday pay
Interim Financial Accountant
Advisory and Forensic Accountant - Grade 7
£51,050 - £64,750