|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 19:28|
Senior Accountant job Guildford ACA ACCA Remote working
Your new company
My client is an Independent firm of chartered accountants which offer a mix of services to their broad client base. They seek a senior accountant to join their team in a mixed practice role.
Your new role
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Review accounts prepared by juniors and trainees
- Review completed CT600s
- Assist with audit as necessary
- Client base ranges from owner managed businesses to medium sized limited companies, charities and telecommunications
- Be the point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Oversee workflow and delegate as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience within accountancy practice.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £45,000. On-site parking is available with a range of other benefits. Colleagues are working from home and there are flexible working options available long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £37000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £32000 per annum