|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gibb|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 13:00|
The chance to work in a modern, diverse and innovative work environment for a world renowned entertainment company.
A world renowned entertainment company, our client fuels the creative journey. They have played a pioneering role in music history, nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Working in over 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators, they bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms whilst embracing new business models to push boundaries.
- Review contracts, clarify issues, summarise key points and communicate to all affected departments, such as Accounting Services, Sales Services, Inventory Accounting, Inventory Management etc., so as to ensure compliance with the contract's terms and accurate accounting
- Review and analyse monthly results for assigned ventures, including interfacing with departments to understand unusual variances or transactions, reconciling subsystems to the general ledger, preparing journal entries, analysing accounts, etc.
- Prepare financial statements, cash flow and income projections, statements of accounts, return on investment in the deal, etc.
- Provide support for the audits of assigned venture financial statements with external auditors
- Ad hoc special projects and analyses for senior management
- ACA (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP, financial reporting, etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and working knowledge of accounting and management information systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects alongside strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management
- The ability to work well in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Disciplined self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, collaborative team player; detail oriented and strong follow-through skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
- A performance related bonus
- Pension contribution
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's