|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hughes|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 12:26|
Senior Accountant role with a brilliant Independent Accountancy practice on the outskirts of Reading.
My client are a small practice based just outside of Reading. They are currently undergoing a period of change and are doing a lot to move towards using online accounting packages. Their client base has a good variation in terms of size and sector and there is a good opportunity to grow this going forwards.
- Plan the production of any accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently and consistently approach each job with a team mentality
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
- Liaise with practice manager on completed jobs
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders- internal and external
- Take full responsibility for client contact in your portfolio; answering all queries and attending client visits as when necessary
- Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training
The successful candidate will be:
- QBE or Qualified ACCA / ACA.
- At least 4 years general practice experience across Accounts and Tax.
- Comfortable talking to clients in an advisory capacity
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits
£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£26000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£32000 - £38000 per annum