|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 13:50|
Senior Practice Accountant job in Market Deeping. Competitive salary and excellent benefits inc. progression
Hays are recruiting a Senior Accountant for an established firm of accountant in Market Deeping.
This role would suit a qualified or nearly qualified accountant, ACA/ACCA who has previous experience within an Accountancy Practice and be seeking a progressive and varied role.
Duties will include;
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts to final stage
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Company secretarial skills, maintaining statutory books and filing forms at Companies House
- Preparing management accounts for clients, including occasional site visits.
- VAT and P11D experience would also be an advantage
- Personal tax experience including completing personal and partnership tax returns
- Business tax skills, including preparing computations for sole traders and partnerships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with clients face to face, by telephone and in writing
- Good basic IT skills and time management
- Adopt a 'can do' attitude and be able to work as part of a team.
In reward you will be offered a competitive salary, benefits package plus a continuous training and professional development program will be offered to the right candidate, along with a chance to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
38000 - 45000
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Accountant / Manager
Bristol City Centre, Bristol
£30000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Accountant (Fluent German)
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum