17 days ago
You will be working with senior stakeholders to provide technical support and analysis relating to key projects. Alongside this, you will be responsible for the delivery of the statutory accounts and regulatory reporting requirements.
My client is a market-leader in their field and they pride themselves on promoting internally, hence why this requirement has arisen. They have a very collaborative culture so it's essential that you are a team player and are looking to join a successful and well-rounded team.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Performing technical analysis relating to key projects
- Reviewing board papers
- Delivery of strategic, timely and accurate reports to the board
- Managing the relationship with the auditors
- Review and challenge all aspects of financial reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts (essential)
- A good understanding of IFRS
- Excellent technical accounting background
- Must be a team player
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package