20000 - 45000
13 days ago
Adams Accountancy (Bexley) Limited
- Preparation and review of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation and review of self-assessment tax returns for sole traders, partnerships, rental portfolios and individuals.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns for companies
- Preparation, review and submission of VAT returns
- Processing of weekly/monthly payroll schemes for a portfolio of clients
- Ad hoc projects as they arise, to include HMRC Let Property Campaign disclosures, Inheritance Tax reviews etc.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- be a self-starter
- be able to implement and consistently improve on best practice within the firm
- be able to associate with the long-term vision of the firm
- be willing to play an active role in helping to develop and implement a strategic plan
- be able to deliver systems training to staff and clients, when necessary.
- have good attention to detail and accuracy problem analysis
- be able to use their own judgment and excel at problem-solving
- possess the ability to manage stress well.
- undertake relevant training for personal and career development
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.