£35,000 - £42,000, depending on experience
24 days ago
Capitax Financial Ltd
- Clients represent mainly small and some medium corporate clients (SMEs and OMBs)
- Identify tax planning opportunities for the corporate clients and the owners, in particular remuneration planning and re-structuring.
- Overlooking the VAT Return and year-end accounts process and managing workflow
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Supervising, providing training and assistance to other staff members including accounting software and digitalisation of accounting systems for clients
- You will manage the delivery and build relationships with your clients, with prospects for progression as the firm is looking for an individual who has the potential to develop and progress within the firm and role
- Carry out technical research and must have an interest in tax planning for OMBs
- Preparation and supervising of self-assessment tax returns and supporting the director with more complex tax returns for the owners of the corporates
We expect this role to transition to an assistant manager role within the next 12-18 months and will put a structured development plan in place to ensure that you are ready to make the step up.
ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a UK practising firm
You will have solid knowledge of preparing management accounts, VAT returns and financial statements for corporate clients
You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship