|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 15:09|
Practice accountant job with regional accountancy practice in Colchester
A new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant to join the team within a leading regional accountancy practice in Colchester.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of clients incorporating companies, partnerships and sole traders. The portfolio will be made up of general business and private clients. Within your portfolio you will be responsible for reviewing accounts, business tax computations and personal tax returns. You will have responsibility for all aspects of client work and will help us develop the junior members of our team. You will provide support to the partner/manager team and will have the opportunity to get involved in business development activity.
- Reviewing the draft accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Reviewing corporation and partnership tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing individual tax returns.
- Managing workload and client expectations.
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage.
- Overseeing junior staff in the preparation of accounts and tax returns, providing training where required and assisting with their development.
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages internally and supporting clients' accounting systems.
- Experience within a similar Practice role
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA) or close to qualification.
In return you will offered a competitive salary and benefits package and will have support to establish your career at a pace that suits you both personally and professionally.
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits
£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Coventry, West Midlands
£26000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£32000 - £38000 per annum