|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Ramsey|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 09:27|
You will be responsible for and have exposure to clients ranging from smaller businesses to groups of companies with turnovers of up to £5m
Award winning Top 50 firm with offices in East Anglia.
The role will predominantly involve preparing financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, along with corporation and personal tax compliance.
the client base operate in a range of industry sectors but is mainly oriented to family owned business, with a slant towards agriculture and contract farming (covering areas anywhere between 100 acres and 3,000 acres). Many of our clients have diversified their income sources, allowing the successful candidate to gain exposure to a number of more complex restructuring, accounting and tax planning matters.
* Will be ICAEW or ACCA qualified, (or able to demonstrate they are qualified by experience to a comparable standard), with a high level of IT proficiency and the ability to use various packages
* Must have previous (recent) experience within a UK accountancy practice environment managing a client list with frontline contact with clients. Experience of agricultural sector clients would also be advantageous.
* Will have previous involvement in accounts preparation work and tax returns for both unincorporated and corporate clients.
* Will be confident and articulate in dealing with a wide range of clients.
* Will have a full UK driving licence and access to own transport, with the willingness to travel to clients when necessary.
Great work life balance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
40000 - 55000
£Competitive package with excellent benefits and continued career progression
Senior Accountant / Client Manager
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum