|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 10:15|
Senior Accountant, Practice, Nottingham, £33,000 - £35,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are supporting a leading local firm of Accountants who are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team in Nottingham City Centre. The firm is experiencing 30% year on year growth and have created this exciting position to support this. You will work in a team of ambitious and driven finance professionals and deal with a very broad range of clients across the region.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of monthly or quarterly VAT returns, including submission to HMRC
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts both in the office and at client's premises
- Preparation of statutory accounts from analysis of client records to producing final accounts on Iris accounts production
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- External audit assignments from planning stage through to audit fieldwork and completion ready for manager review
To be considered for this position you will ideally be newly qualified ACA/ACCA although candidates still studying will be considered. This a rare opportunity to join fast moving and forward thinking form of Accountants who will offer genuine career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
40000 - 55000
£Competitive package with excellent benefits and continued career progression
Birmingham, West Midlands