|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, car, healthcare, pension, 28 days hols +++|
|Start Date:||2019-08-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 08:59|
Watford / Rickmansworth
Work for a leading construction company and developer, who is an inclusive, responsible and helping to build a better society. Drawing on their Scandinavian heritage, they are green, innovative and progressive, bringing people and technology together to build, upgrade and maintain the country’s buildings and infrastructure.
We are currently hiring a Senior Accountant / finance manager to join the team in South Hertfordshire to support the Finance Business Partner in providing financial information, support, advice and governance to the Operating Unit.
You will also be involved in helping to drive improvements across multiple projects around the UK. This will involve business partnering with operations and getting under the skin of each project. For the right candidate, there will the opportunity to manage and develop others within the team.
Working as a Senior Accountant / finance manager you’ll find plenty of variety, opportunities for personal development, career progression and a constant stream of new challenges. All in a supportive and inclusive environment.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities;
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partner with development and management of Finance team
- Timely production of accurate insightful monthly management accounts
- Review and challenge Project Financials at Project forecast meetings
- Production and review of full balance sheet reconciliation and identify potential risks/opportunities
- Ensure financial processes/controls are adhered to and to identify improvements in processes and systems as appropriate
- Production and review of VAT returns, PSA and other tax returns
- Oversee the control recharges to contracts (and JVs where applicable)
- Ensure the JV process with other operating units runs smoothly with good oversight
- Management of accounting systems
- Manage the interim and year-end audit process
- Experience in a similar role from a similar industry (ideal)
- Strong people management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
These include; Bonus, 28 days holiday, pension, healthcare, company car or car allowance, share save schemes and much more.
The business thrives through embracing differences because they know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping them to build successful and winning teams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
£45000 - £48000 per annum
Part-Time Finance Director
Barking and Dagenham, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Pro Rata 3 days + bens