|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Nicholls|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 16:20|
Senior Accountant - Independent Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm - Central London - Competitive Salary
Your new company
This firm is an independent, mid-tier Chartered Accountancy firm which has been established for over 60 years based in Central London. This firm is growing at a phenomenal rate and this is shown through the surge in the number of clients in recent years.
Your new role
This is a Senior Accountant role that will include general accounting responsibilities for a diverse client base while also preparing accounts and company tax. Within this role, the day-to-day will include responsibilities such as:
- Preparation of financial statements and files to support these accounts for both incorporated and unincorporated bodies which includes LLP's
- Use of UK GAAP and FRS102 to prepare accounts for UK companies
- Accounts preparation of offshore companies
- Building rapport with both clients and other departments within the firm
Within this new role, you will also assist and supervise numerous junior members in a team, allowing your expertise and guidance to imprint on the firm.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be required to ideally have a ACCA or ICAEW qualification. However, if you have strong experience and a sound understanding of Financial Reporting Standards and do not have/want audit experience you will be considered. It is advised that you have experience in an accountancy practice involving accounts preparation and taxation. This firm is looking for someone that has glowing attributes including:
- Exceptional communication skills including written and oral
- Good compliance/accounts production skills
- Be able to self-manage
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping and the ability to keep to internal and external deadlines
- Working with budgets experience
- Must be a team player
- Produce consistent exceptional standards of work
- Experience and knowledge of various accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge and experience with PAYE/VAT/Income and Corporation Tax
What you'll get in return
This firm offers amazing training and development programmes that will give you continuous professional development with the support needed to thrive in your upcoming career. This firm also has an excellent social committee that organises day trips out and activities that will leave you feeling like an integral part of the firm.
This firm allows all members of staff to be heard and understood which allows smooth transitions of changes in the business and ensures that all members of the firm are taken into consideration. This firm also includes flexible working which will enable independence to employees.
With the increase in success and size of the firm, there is amazing opportunities to grow and develop in your career that should be grasped quickly for those who are striving for success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Brighton, East Sussex
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£32000 - £40000 per annum + 25 days hol + flexi hours
£30000 - £36000 per annum + 25 days holiday + flexi hours