Senior Accountant – 1st April 2021 start
|Job Title:||Senior Accountant – 1st April 2021 start|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Reference:||Senior Accountant – 1st April 2021 start|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sagar|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 09:49|
The Peloton are very excited to announce that we are looking for an experienced senior accountant!
What’s in a name?
Our name is derived from cycling and is used to describe the principle of surrounding the key rider with experts whom together perform faster than any one individual. This allows the key rider to gain performance way in excess than on their own.
Our clients are the key riders; we are The Peloton.
Who are the Peloton?
The Peloton is a dynamic accountancy and marketing firm. We are:
• Innovative – we’re revolutionising the approach to accountancy
• Highly skilled
We are not a traditional stuffy firm, we embrace new technology and are continually looking for innovative ways in which we can streamline our processes and our clients’.
We view making tax digital as a massive opportunity, it will help us develop our advisory service and enable us to add great value to all of our clients.
We need a senior accountant, ideally with bags of practice experience. Whether you are qualified or qualified by experience, come in, eat some lunch with us and let’s see if we’ve found something great.
• You should have recent practice experience and ideally, have managed your own portfolio of clients.
• We are fast moving and embrace technology – so you must enjoy learning new software and getting the most out of it.
• Great relationships with our clients are so important to us, so you need to be comfortable picking up the phone, making a Zoom/Skype call or inviting them into the office for lunch!
• Experience in accounting processes, including:
• Production and communication of management accounts
• Production and review of accounts for soles traders, partnerships and limited companies;
• Preparing & reviewing corporation, partnership and personal tax returns. Not to mention VAT returns;
The Ideal Peloton Team Member
It’s all about getting the right person on the bus. Some of the key attributes that we would hope to see in you…
• Meticulous in your approach to work, with a keen eye for detail
• Open to change and embrace new technology and processes
• Great with people, in person, over the phone and via email, someone who builds rapport with clients and team members easily
• Has worked in a practice environment in a similar role
• Keen to develop already established skills and not afraid to learn new ones
• Has experience of Xero
• Able to manage a small team, your own workload and comfortable with the level of responsibility this entails
• ACA or ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
Don’t be afraid if you don’t tick every box, we are pretty friendly and it would be great to hear from you regardless.
What the Peloton Provides
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience
Compressed working week: Option to compress your working hours to a 4 day week
Training support: Access to CPD courses and, depending on your situation, funding towards professional qualifications;
Office: A beautiful, modern working environment with access to the best desks, chairs, computers and technology. The Peloton invests in the best for all our team players so that they, in turn, can perform at their best;
Team: You will be surrounded by the most amazing and supportive team
Lunch: Subsidised, freshly cooked lunch with the team every day
Holiday: 25 days PLUS bank holidays.
Oh, and leave the suit and tie at home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Practice Accountant - Poole
Audit Senior - Newly Qualified Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Senior Client Accountant - Practice Accountants
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
38000 - 45000