Senior Accountancy Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Accountancy Officer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Evans|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 16:34|
I am delighted to be working with a Local Council with the West Midlands as they look to recruit for two Qualified Senior Accountancy Officers to join a growing, successfull Finance team.
My Clients are a Local Council within the West Midlands. They have been going through a substantial transformation and it's an incredibly exciting time to join them.
The successful candidate will have a mixture of Business Partnering, Management Accounting and Financial Analyst experience within Local Government and/or the wider Public Sector.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Management of day to day Accounting procedures
- To deputise for the Lead Accountant, Finance Manager or Deputy Head of Finance
- To actively contribute and participate fully in the efficient and effective delivery of all finance activities including, Final Accounts, Budget setting, Investment Proposals, Government and Statistical returns
- Team management and support
The Council prides itself of the professionalism and leadership of its employees.
You will be able to demonstrate high technical ability to ensure all accounting standards are adhered to.
- Strong numerical and reasoning skills
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to drive change
- Communicate complex information
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Forensic Accountant
Senior Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + exceptional holidays & pension
Senior Internal Auditor
£33000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, excellent hols
Salary £38,158 - £44,033