Semi Senior Accountant
|Job Title:||Semi Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||18000 - 32000|
|Contact Name:||Karl Watts|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 10:24|
Sunny Accountants are a rapidly growing firm, over 700 clients and rising every week, and we are always looking for ambitious individuals to support existing management and allow the company to continue to grow whilst maintaining the excellent levels of service our clients expect.
Working hours are open to negotiation. The ability to remotely log on to our server already exists and working from home, or indeed your holiday home, can be considered.
We are currently exploring the feasibility of a 4 day working week. This is not working 4 long days or working the other day from home. This is a genuine opportunity to work 4 days instead of 5, for the same rate of pay!
The role can be uniquely tailored to match the strengths and aspirations of the successful candidate but we expect the role to include:
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Developing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with our clients
- Assisting with training our junior members of staff
Experience with QuickBooks Online and Xero would be a distinct advantage.
Requirements for the Accounts Semi Senior position:
- AAT / ACA / ACCA qualified or part qualified or QBE with minimum of 3 years practice experience in similar role
- Experience of preparing accounts independently to final stage
- Effective client inter-personal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and possess a good working knowledge of accounting standards
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Semi Senior
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Tax Semi Senior / Senior
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Business/ Corporate Tax Semi Senior
City of London, London
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Audit Assistant / Audit Semi Senior
Top 50 Outsourcing & Management Accounts Semi Senior
30000 - 40000 + Study + Benefits + Progression