|Job Title:||Semi-senior accountant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hughes|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 12:39|
A great opportunity to join a very well regarded and well established accountancy practice based centrally in Salisbury. If you are either part or fully qualified AAT, working in practice currently and would like to work in a supportive environment which will help you further your career this role could well be for you.
My client have been one of Salisbury's most prominent providers or professional services for many years. They have built up an enviable reputation in the local market, are very well regarded by their clients and have a track record of delivering exceptional training for AAT as well as ACA / ACCA.
This role would require:
- Preparation of accounts for a wide range of businesses inclusive of sole traders, partnerships and LLPs.
- Carrying out VAT return work for a clients.
- Setting up clients and assisting them with online software packages.
- Current UK accountancy practice experience
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A working knowledge of desktop and cloud based accounting software
- The ability to put together an accounts file from complete and incomplete records
- Experience of dealing directly with clients on a regular basis
- A friendly outgoing personality
- AAT Part qualified as a minimum
Competitive salary and the opportunity to truly further your career in a full service practice
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits
£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
£40,000 - £50,000
Coventry, West Midlands
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + flexible working