|Job Title:||Semi-Senior Accountant|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Douglas|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 15:52|
Your new company
Hays are working with an exciting and growing accountancy practice who are looking to expand their team and recruit a semi-senior accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Responsibility of your own clients' portfolio with turnovers of up to £15 million
- Year End Accounts Preparation with FRS105 and FRS102
- Corporation and Personal Tax computations
- Meetings with your clients
- Liaising with HMRC and other bodies
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACA/ACCA part-qualified or near finishing. You need at least a minimum of two to three years experience working in an accountancy practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's