SAP Tax Specialist
|Job Title:||SAP Tax Specialist|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 18:08|
Our client, a big 4 member, are looking to employ a tax professional with considerable experience of SAP and ERP system change programmes. As part of the indirect tax team, you will work on helping clients with SAP S/4 HANA implementation; providing an exciting & rewarding environment to grow your career.
* Development of the Agile TAX business.
* Delivery of Projects related to SAP (SAP S/4 HANA).
* Acquisition of new business/ Supporting the Acquisition of new business.
* Provide commentary on SAP work processes and configuration design.
* Work with both the SAP & Tax team to maintain solid process.
* Considerable Tax experience.
* SAP Implementation experience.
* Experience dealing with stakeholders.
This opportunity provides a challenge but with excellent flexibility, championed by the employer. With long term prospects in place this is the ideal project to take on.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Employment Tax Specialist - Southampton
+ Excellent Benefits
Corporate Insolvency Specialist
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £32000 per annum + flexible working pattern
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum