SAP Tax Specialist
|Job Title:||SAP Tax Specialist|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 10:25|
Our client, a big 4 member, are looking to employ a tax professional with considerable experience of SAP and ERP system change programmes. As part of the indirect tax team, you will work on helping clients with SAP S/4 HANA implementation; providing an exciting & rewarding environment to grow your career.
* Development of the Agile TAX business.
* Delivery of Projects related to SAP (SAP S/4 HANA).
* Acquisition of new business/ Supporting the Acquisition of new business.
* Provide commentary on SAP work processes and configuration design.
* Work with both the SAP & Tax team to maintain solid process.
* Considerable Tax experience.
* SAP Implementation experience.
* Experience dealing with stakeholders.
This opportunity provides a challenge but with excellent flexibility, championed by the employer. With long term prospects in place this is the ideal project to take on.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent package
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
£22500.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Study support
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + study support