£69000 - £75000 per annum
11 days ago
Working with a global consultancy utilising your risk, regulatory and transformation experience to advise a wide variety of corporate clients.
Our client is a global consultancy with 150 years of history, operating in X countries and employing over 25,000 people in over 200 countries.
They are a high performing organisation who also nurtures talent, they offer world-leading training and offer exciting career prospects across all departments.
They are an inclusive and diverse business, wishing to learn and apply different perspectives and apply a truly collaborative spirit. They empower people to be themselves and respect others.
Our client believes in their contribution to the market and make it their business to inspire confidence and enable positive change in society.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Advising clients on risk transformation propositions
- Advising on all of the aspects of the operating model (people, process & technology)
- Consulting on Risk Transformation including;
- Risk Management Maturity Assessments
- Insights and Case Studies
- Case for Change & Delivery Roadmaps
- Strategic Leadership Coaching
- Risk technology solutions
- Business Transformation and Change Management
- Project Management Office
- Development of narratives emerging from the regulatory landscape
- Utilising risk management principles and methodology to enhance risk management frameworks using your experience in strategic integrated operating models.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of multiple cross-functional, cross-jurisdictional projects
- Preparing proposals and pitches; identifying opportunities across other business wide service lines
- Proactively engaging with colleagues at all grade levels and supporting their development
Knowledge of Risk Management frameworks, Risk Operating Model design and establishing Risk Culture.
Demonstrable experience in risk governance, risk lifecycle, risk service models, risk capability models, risk RACI and risk technologies.
Experience of agile project management as well as transformation and change management skills.
Previously worked on the design and delivery of regulatory solutions.
Knowledge of the UK & EU risk and regulatory environment Knowledge of the US environment is preferable but not essential.
Experience of working on cross-functional and cross-sectoral propositions,
Skilled in stakeholder management, thought leadership to offer a streamlined client experience.
Able to communicate on topics of industry interest, potential implications and strategic considerations
Proven track record of developing and up-skilling teams of junior colleagues.
The client may consider someone from a change management/transformation.internal audit background but you must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of risk management.
This role is a new and exciting opportunity within a newly created Risk Transformation team. You will have the opportunity to partner with internaltional clients and work across multiple jurisdictions.
London Salary: £69k-£75k
Outside of London Salary: £54k - £62k
Additional Car Allowance of £4.5k (can be taken in cash)
25 days' holiday, with the option to buy an extra 10 days
Travel season ticket loan
Flextra - a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose benefits that suit you
Financial support towards gaining professional qualifications