|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £430.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michal Piszczek|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 16:59|
The successful candidate should be a SAP GRC Access Control expert with good SAP business process and controls understanding.
- Drive the design, enhancement and integration of all the components included in the SAP GRC Access Control solution across the organisation.
- Design, test, troubleshoot and maintain access controls in SAP GRC, working closely with business users and Tech & Data (IT) to ensure appropriate access controls in key business processes
- Support the control monitoring and remediation in SAP environments for applicable compliance, including Segregation of Duties and Sensitive transactions
- Monitor and maintain process flows, policies, standards and guidelines to ensure alignment with the overall risk and control strategy and objectives
- Preparation of presentations, dynamic reports and dashboards of key control issues including deviations from established procedures
- Support and educate business stakeholders on SAP GRC, access risks and mitigating controls
Essential skills and experienced required:
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, able to rapidly prepare high quality deliverables
- At least 2 complete implementations of SAP GRC 10.0/10.1/12 Access Control
- Solid understanding of key processes related to user provisioning, role definition, emergency access and SoD analysis for SAP systems (ECC, SRM and BW)
- 4 to 6 years of SAP Security and Role Design experience in SAP ECC with excellent understanding of SAP Security Administration
- Solid risk and control background with substantial exposure and implementation experience of internal control frameworks and compliance (e.g. SOX).
- Strong understanding of key business processes (Procure to Pay, Payroll, Record to Account and Order to Cash)
- Proven experience supporting the remediation and mitigation of SAP access control issues across key business processes in SAP
- Experience designing and building dynamic reports (Microsoft Power BI or similar) and knowledge of database concepts
What you need to do now - If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Internal Controls & Risk
City of London, London
£60000 - £64000 per annum + Benefits
£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
Lewes, East Sussex
£52845 - £58724 per annum
IFRS Project Manager
Up to £61600 per annum
Project Manager - Taxonomies & Digital Reporting
49000 - 50000