£60k - 63k per year
14 days ago
Interested in being the key point of contact for all risk matters within a leading organisation? Want to provide vital input to Executive and Board level staff? Are you a risk management professional looking to further your career in a role filled with excellent growth opportunities? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a £350m leading not for profit organisation based in London, during an exciting period of growth and change, who is looking for a Risk Assurance Manager to join the team in a newly developed role that is vital to the strategic decision-making process within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Risk Assurance Manager are as follows:
- Lead on all risk matters within the organisation, working closely with the Executive Management Team throughout the decision-making process.
- Produce high level risk reports for the executive board and committees, providing scrutiny in crucial areas of the business and allowing senior management to make well informed decisions based on the quality of your reports.
- Engage with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure that all potential risks are analysed and assessed to mitigate them.
- Liaise with the organisation’s internal audit provider and manage the process answering any queries and ensuring it is completed to a high standard.
- Manage a growing team to ensure that they have a plan in place to deal with any potential threats to the organisation’s future and create essential recovery plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced risk management professional who is looking to take on a role filled with a huge amount of responsibility and influence in the future strategic direction of the organisation. Furthermore, as this is a growing organisation there is the potential to develop your career under a manager with a large remit which will allow you to gain new skills and experiences. This is also an organisation that prides themselves on offering their staff a fantastic work/life balance with the offer of home working multiple days a week available.
The successful candidate for the Risk Assurance Manager role will have:
- Ideally a risk management, audit or accountancy qualification (IRM, IIA, CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Expert risk report writing skills for presentation to executive committee and board level.
- Ideally experience of working within the third sector, not for profit, charity or housing, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience on managing a team of any size.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.